Sad QuotesHere is a collection of some sad quotes. If you are looking for sad quotations, it means you are definitely in pain or are feeling low. These sad sayings may help you get over your sadness.
We are not sharing these sad quotes with you to make you feel more down. Our aim is to help you get in touch with your sadness and then get over it eventually. These sad sayings will show you that you are not alone. There are many others who are in even more pain.
Followings are some of the sad quotes, we have collected for you. We will share more these with you in later articles.
- I kept kissing frogs looking for a prince. Moll Flanders
- All those moments will be lost in time, like tears in the rain. Roy Batty
- We enjoy warmth because we have been cold. We appreciate light because we have been in darkness. By the same token, we can experience joy because we have known sadness. David Weatherford
- You know you love someone when you know you want them to be happy, even if their happiness means that you are not a part of it. Anonymous
- The walls we build around us to keep sadness out also keeps out the joy. Jim Rohn
- If i had to choose between loving you and breathing, then i would use my last breath to say I love you.. Latchmie Mayers
- Beginnings are scary. Endings are usually sad, but it’s the middle that counts the most.
- There’s nothing more depressing than having it all and still feeling sad.
- Don't cry at the begining of a date. Cry at the end, like I do. Laurel
- War, murder, death -- all the same to you as bottles of beer, and the daily business of life is a corrupt comedy. You even shatter the sensation of time and space into split seconds, instant replays. You're madness, Diana. Virile madness, and everything you touch dies with you. But not me. Not as long as I can feel pleasure and pain... and love. Max
- A single death is a tragedy; a million deaths is a statistic. Joseph Stalin
- Every man has his secret sorrows which the world knows not; and often times we call a man cold when he is only sad. Henry Wadsworth Longfellow
- It's easy to cry when you realize that everyone you love will reject you or die. Chuck Palahniuk
- The President can bomb anybody he likes. Richard Nixon
- There will always be death and taxes; however, death doesn't get worse every year. Anonymous
Sad Quotes Pictures
You can use these sad quotes as your Facebook or Twitter updates to share your sadness with your loved ones. This will help you get rid of the sadness.